More threads by Waterlilly

Hi everyone. I have known severe stress, grief as well as depression and carry around a heavy suitcase of anxiety with me just in case I need it. I enjoy reading and learning from all the posts here. I’m not so comfortable talking in public about how mental illness affects me but maybe it may help someone else come forward to say hello.

Thank you, Gooblax. Not sure where the thank you or like button is.
Thank you, forgetmenot. Your name is a favourite flower of mine too. The pretty blue with a golden yellow in the centre.

GaryQ

MVP
Welcome and yes it's a nice nickname :)

They answer to you question lies at the bottom of this screenshot one for like and one for thanks. Any combination is permitted ;)

Capture.PNG

Thank you, Daniel and Gary for the welcome.
Gary, I only see a little black triangle with an exclamation
mark on the left side of bottom then reply etc on the right side.

The thank this post or like this post button should be under a solid blue line under the exclamation mark on the left side if it is not there then someone in admin may be able to figure out why it is not there. just click on either one you want ok

Thank you, Daniel and Gary for the welcome.
Gary, I only see a little black triangle with an exclamation
mark on the left side of bottom then reply etc on the right side.
This is also my experience in mobile mode. Swapping to desktop mode should do the trick.
@David Baxter are there supposed to be thanks/like buttons in mobile view or are they unavailable?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
vBulletin 4 isn't very good in mobile view.

If you are using a tablet, you're better off switching to full view.

If I ever get some extra money, I'll switch to Xenforo, which is fully responsive.

GaryQ

MVP
This is also my experience in mobile mode. Swapping to desktop mode should do the trick.

@David Baxter are there supposed to be thanks/like buttons in mobile view or are they unavailable?

Interesting i use the old classic theme. Probably on of the only ones lol lots of zoom in and out though to do anything
On my IPhone I see the likes and thanks

B12107B3-2ABF-42A3-876C-EEADE831703F.jpeg

On my IPhone I see the likes and thanks
That's handy. :) My android defaults to mobile mode (which is hit and miss for various websites) and I always have to change it to desktop mode to actually use the forum like a normal human. Otherwise I find it too unwieldy. But I do get caught in the carry on of "zoom in, zoom out, click this... NO NOT THAT *back, zoom way in* THIS!" :rolleyes:

*PS Waterlilly, we'd like to hear more from you if you're up to sharing. Threads have a way of going off topic here but it's not because we're disinterested or don't care about the original topic.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.