More threads by mpm

mpm

Hi, I am 26 years old, I work as a teacher with deaf children and I am also about to start as a therapist under
supervision. English is not my native language, so I apologize if sometimes I may not write correctly :red:

I am happy to join this group- I've been reading the messages posted here for a while and I found them very interesting.
So, I am glad to be here :)

HI
Good to have another person to chat to..
I've always wanted to learn sign language, I spent a week with a deaf couple so learnt a tinsy winsy bit. It was cool, I have often wondered, (as it is a universal language) why it wasn't given as an option in schools.
anyhoo,
nice to meet you

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Welcome, mpm.

My apologies about the delay in activating your account. You had registered as "mm" and I thought I activated you. Then you registered as "mpm" so I deleted that second account. Then when you registered as "mpm" again I double checked and found that I had never activated your "mm" account.

It's not pretty what too much work and lack of sleep can do to a person... :eek:

David Baxter said:
Welcome, mpm.

My apologies about the delay in activating your account. You had registered as "mm" and I thought I activated you. Then you registered as "mpm" so i deleted that second account. Then when you registered as "mpm" again I double checked and found that I had never activated your "mm" account.

It's not pretty what too much work and lack of sleep can do to a person... :eek:

Mpm... Don't take this personally, he is quite scatter brained and this sort of thing happens ALL the time
lol
:p

mpm

It's ok, it's just that I thought it was something wrong with my email account or something, than
I thought maybe when I've tried to register I did not do it correctly.but I really wanted to join you guys, so...thank you for allowing me to be here! :)

Rosa

just wanted to say hi and welcome. I'm glad your here, theres lots of really good people that come here.
Rosa

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.