More threads by hungrygirl

I am new here. I didn't find this forum right away so I already posted in another one.

I am a 19 year old girl and a sophomore in college. I want to major in psych or sociology. I am also a serious athlete. My ultimate goal is the modern pentathlon or heptathlon. In the heptathlon I have a lot of trouble with high jump and long jump. Modern pentathlon is more for me. I am also on the water polo team.

You may have noticed my unusual login name. I do have a very large appetite, mostly from heavy sports training, but probably also from a naturally fast metabolism I have had since I was a kid. My out of the ordinary appetite sometimes makes me feel awkward around my friends and it sometimes bothers me when people ask too many questions or tease me about it.

I like nature a lot. I love hiking. Sometimes I take my school work and a picnic lunch and find a hilltop or secluded place to read and have a snack. I hate college dorms and I'm always trying to find a way to get away.

It may seem out of character for me, but I am also a bit of an internet nerd. When I have the time I can spend 2 or 3 hours without even thinking.

This is a very nice website and a good bunch of people. I am glad I happened across it. Decent people with thoughtful advice are hard to find on the internet.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.