• Quote of the Day
    "Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair."
    George Burns, posted by David Baxter

umbrella

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this place earlier today while looking for psychology/self-help forums.

I'm a lot happier and healthier now than I've been in years - I've been off antidepressants for almost two years, I haven't self-harmed in seven months and my eating and alcohol consumption are rapidly improving. I'm much happier with work and personal areas of my life than I was four years ago.

So why am I here? I recently finished seeing my therapist after almost three years, which I'm happy and excited about. But I'm also feeling quite alone and vulnerable - I'm feeling the loss of therapy more than I anticipated. I still have a lot of work to do [a lot of growing (up) to do] and this looks like a place where I'll be able to find support, challenges and information.

I look forward to getting to know you :D

Charlotte

David Baxter

Administrator
Welcome, umbrella. I hope you find a new support group here at Psychlinks. :)

nice to meet you charlotte :) i've finished up therapy fairly recently as well and was surprised as well at the impact of missing it. this forum is a wonderful place, i am glad you have found us.
:welcome:

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks Umbrella :welcome:

I am sure that you will obtain the support that you need and hope to see you around :wave:

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
Hi Charlotte, welcome to the board :)

ThatLady

:welcome: , Charlotte. We're looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Top Bottom