More threads by aniston30062

I keep having hallucinations... Like I could swear I have had phone conversations with people, but they never really happened... and I could swear I pulled my phone in... but I never did. Also lately my muscles keep twitching and I dont know whats going on! I have Borderline Personality Disorder... but Ive been on my combination of drugs for 6 months... what is wrong?

I keep having hallucinations... Like I could swear I have had phone conversations with people, but they never really happened... and I could swear I pulled my phone in... but I never did. Also lately my muscles keep twitching and I dont know whats going on! I have Borderline Personality Disorder... but Ive been on my combination of drugs for 6 months... what is wrong?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Not enough information here to comment.

1. what makes you call these "hallucinations" rather than simple lapses of memory?

2. what "combination of drugs" have you been on for 6 months?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Not enough information here to comment.

1. what makes you call these "hallucinations" rather than simple lapses of memory?

2. what "combination of drugs" have you been on for 6 months?

More information

1. They arent really lapses of memory... Im remebering things that never happened. Like phone conversations with my father that according to him and my phone log never happened. I remember him saying I will call you on my cell phone because im on a conference call in about 2 minutes. Then when he didnt I called him back an hour later and he says I never called, and according to my cell phone log I never did. The same thing happened 2 days later when I thought I had a conversation with my friend Meredith in the cafeteria. But according to her, I never did and at the time I could have sworn I was with her. She was in a class. Then there are other things, like I thought I went to CVS and bought a 6 pack of water. But there is no water in my refrigerater, And no way anyone could have stolen it.

2. I am currently on adderall, wellbrutrin, zoloft and seroquel.

Does this help any?

More information

1. They arent really lapses of memory... Im remebering things that never happened. Like phone conversations with my father that according to him and my phone log never happened. I remember him saying I will call you on my cell phone because im on a conference call in about 2 minutes. Then when he didnt I called him back an hour later and he says I never called, and according to my cell phone log I never did. The same thing happened 2 days later when I thought I had a conversation with my friend Meredith in the cafeteria. But according to her, I never did and at the time I could have sworn I was with her. She was in a class. Then there are other things, like I thought I went to CVS and bought a 6 pack of water. But there is no water in my refrigerater, And no way anyone could have stolen it.

2. I am currently on adderall, wellbrutrin, zoloft and seroquel.

Does this help any?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Some. There are other possibilities besides hallucinations, though. Are there any commonalities in where you are when these occur, or or what time of day these occur? Do they happen when you are drowsy or just waking up?

Also, the adderall is usually prescribed for ADHD. What symptoms are the remaining medications being used to manage in your case?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Some. There are other possibilities besides hallucinations, though. Are there any commonalities in where you are when these occur, or or what time of day these occur? Do they happen when you are drowsy or just waking up?

Also, the adderall is usually prescribed for ADHD. What symptoms are the remaining medications being used to manage in your case?

They mainly occur at night... around like 7 or 8ish... those are when the events take place... I do not find out they didnt happen until the next day when I check my phone, or talk to someone.
The wellbutrin is for depression- ive been on that for about 2 years, the xoloft is for anxiety, and the seroquel is for PTSD and to help me sleep through the night... and the adderall is indeed for ADHD...

They mainly occur at night... around like 7 or 8ish... those are when the events take place... I do not find out they didnt happen until the next day when I check my phone, or talk to someone.
The wellbutrin is for depression- ive been on that for about 2 years, the xoloft is for anxiety, and the seroquel is for PTSD and to help me sleep through the night... and the adderall is indeed for ADHD...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.