More threads by Ashley-Kate

Well i have not been on in such a very long time and i wanted to tell some of you that are struggling that it is not impossible to get well i was in a treatment recently and i still am and well you really have to be ready and it has to come from you this treatment helped me a lot to get back on my feet and to start eating well.. I loved it although it was hard at times i will always remember the doctors and all tat helped me and forvere in there dept they were the best and they saved my life. so keep hope all of you you can beet it you really can..
anyway i have a question.. I was offfered to stay in treatment for 2 more months but the thing is it is 3 hours away from home and school ha started nd i am really a person that hates missing school and if i missed i am afraide that it wouldcreat a stress and i would once again loe control but i am not sure they want to help me a bit more they are unsure as to if i am ready to go back to the same situation.. but i reall think i should an d all butt my fear of relapse is what is holding me back from home and wanting to stay here cause i don't want to go back to what i was . please if any have suggestions please write
ashley

Well i have not been on in such a very long time and i wanted to tell some of you that are struggling that it is not impossible to get well i was in a treatment recently and i still am and well you really have to be ready and it has to come from you this treatment helped me a lot to get back on my feet and to start eating well.. I loved it although it was hard at times i will always remember the doctors and all tat helped me and forvere in there dept they were the best and they saved my life. so keep hope all of you you can beet it you really can..
anyway i have a question.. I was offfered to stay in treatment for 2 more months but the thing is it is 3 hours away from home and school ha started nd i am really a person that hates missing school and if i missed i am afraide that it wouldcreat a stress and i would once again loe control but i am not sure they want to help me a bit more they are unsure as to if i am ready to go back to the same situation.. but i reall think i should an d all butt my fear of relapse is what is holding me back from home and wanting to stay here cause i don't want to go back to what i was . please if any have suggestions please write
ashley

mabel

i think you should stay because all your good work is worth so much. you need to really cement everything you have acheived. Putting your life on hold for a bit longer is not gonna harm you....you have made such steps and should be amazingly proud of yourself. Take a bit more time to recognise this. hope thats useful x

mabel

i think you should stay because all your good work is worth so much. you need to really cement everything you have acheived. Putting your life on hold for a bit longer is not gonna harm you....you have made such steps and should be amazingly proud of yourself. Take a bit more time to recognise this. hope thats useful x

Diana

Hey Girl! It's been a while. But, actually not that long considering what you've achieved so far. I knew you had a burning desire inside of you to get better. Good for you! As far as going home - I think that if you have any doubt in your mind as to if you are ready or not, maybe you should stay. I agree with mabel that there is no harm in putting things on hold for a bit. It's not like you're putting your life on hold - in fact it's the opposite - you're enriching your life and moving forward. You'd just be putting some other things on hold like school, etc. That's just my opinion, but I think you have to know when you're ready. Anyway, great to hear from you - I'm sure anyone who reads your message will admire what you've been doing.

Diana

Hey Girl! It's been a while. But, actually not that long considering what you've achieved so far. I knew you had a burning desire inside of you to get better. Good for you! As far as going home - I think that if you have any doubt in your mind as to if you are ready or not, maybe you should stay. I agree with mabel that there is no harm in putting things on hold for a bit. It's not like you're putting your life on hold - in fact it's the opposite - you're enriching your life and moving forward. You'd just be putting some other things on hold like school, etc. That's just my opinion, but I think you have to know when you're ready. Anyway, great to hear from you - I'm sure anyone who reads your message will admire what you've been doing.

hello

Why i would like to thank you for replying such good ideas and suggestions and i also would like to inform you on my final decision although nothing is absolutly certaine at the moment we will find out later on today if my mother does not object to me staying at my brothers house for a couple of weeks i will be taking the treatment and will comeon the site a couple of times a week to inform you if you are interested you can read.. how the therapie goes and hopefully encourage those who are still struggling to get help.. thank you
yours'trully
ashley-kate

hello

Why i would like to thank you for replying such good ideas and suggestions and i also would like to inform you on my final decision although nothing is absolutly certaine at the moment we will find out later on today if my mother does not object to me staying at my brothers house for a couple of weeks i will be taking the treatment and will comeon the site a couple of times a week to inform you if you are interested you can read.. how the therapie goes and hopefully encourage those who are still struggling to get help.. thank you
yours'trully
ashley-kate

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.