More threads by SilentNinja

SilentNinja

not much changed with me, still the same, still a loser haha.
How have you been?
I lost wee Geo my chinchilla a few months ago, it was really sad, i didnt cope with that well, i have a little baby chinchilla now called Sky.. but she has broken her leg.. so lots of trips to vets and lots of money!

Andy

MVP
lol Your not a loser. So sorry to hear about Geo. Also sorry to hear that Sky has a broken leg! That must be really costly! How is everything else going for you?

AmZ

Long time, no speak. Nice to see you around SN. :) sorry to hear about your chinchilla.

SilentNinja

thanks, but i dont think they ever will, i have been seeing a psych for a very long time now and on meds and i havnt changed one bit and now im getting worse again

Sometimes it seems that way hun like we are moving backwards instead of forward i get that. I think you have come far hun you just want to see more change that all. I hope you and your doctor can explore the newer medications maybe to see if they will help a bit There is always something new hun one can try different approaches in therapy even Just remember hun you have gone forward okay hugs

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.