More threads by Rosa

Rosa

I'm back :dance: don't know what the ghost doing the happy dancy means but sure is cute and couldn't help using it :) Anyhow, I'm back. I went away not by choice, I lost access to the Internet so kind of fell off the face of the earth....but I'm here again.

As some of you might remember, I suffer from Depression but am seeing a doctor and were working thru it. The biggest change for me is the addition of a third German Shepherd dog to my family. Little Eli....well he's not so little but he'll always be my baby boy-is 11months old and just the love of my life. I still have Shiloh, my oldest boy and my little girl Shoshona.

I look forward to being back, seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

IN friendship
Rosa

ladylore

Account Closed
Hi Rosa,

Its good to meet you and welcome back to Psychlinks :welcome:

Look forward to your participation in the forum. :)

Rosa

thanks so much for the warm welcome back!!!! Its so good to be here again....kind of like a return home!!!
In friendship
Rosa

Rosa

thanks for the welcome back-I really appreciate it!!! I'm looking forward to getting caught up on the boards again :) Hope all are doing well.
In friendship
Rosa

Rosa

thanks Janet...did you see my reply to your post...can't remember where it was but it had to do with limits your insurance is placing on the number of visits you can see your therapists for. Hopefully it was of some help to you.
Be well
Rosa

Rosa

I'm glad Janet. Sometimes you really have to fight with insurance companies to get them to pay but in the long run its worth it. Glad to see you again and hope all is well,
In friendship
Rosa

Rosa

Thanks Halo-its good to be back. Got lots of catching up to do but its good to be here again.
In friendship
Rosa

Last edited by a moderator:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.