More threads by Ashley-Kate

Hello,
After many months of not posting i felt that this page needed a booster a bit of hope. We tend to write when we are not well and the only thing left to do is to reply words of encouragement. It's a hard fight we fight, sometimes it's hard to stay motivated to understand what the point is or to even believe in an end to it all. I am not saying i am the perfect example of recovery and i think i appreciate that. I think i am happy to say that i am the imperfect example of someone trying to recover and i am pretty content in being that. I am fighting still today some days are ok, some days are not so great. I look at myself in the mirror now and sometimes i am not totally disgusted by my reflection sometimes i can even see a futur in this body i still struggle to appreciate. But i have learned to live with it. I have learned in the last year that I need this body to accomplish what i want in life and that is to eventually be a mother to eventually be an example for someone and i intend on being the best example i can be. As i focus my energy on trying to become a better me i am trying my best to quite down the other voice. It's not an easy fight but it is a fight that we can win.
Don't give up!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.