More threads by Cavi

Cavi

When I was a child, I use to have horrific nightmares and never told anyone until 2 months before my mom died, I told her...

Occassionally when I am in bed and I close my eyes I will have horrible images and last night i kept having them but I was calm...usually i toss and turn and try to block them out...I can't describe them b/c of saying to much on here...

But they are of something that should upset me...I know I am being vague but...i told my T I had nightmares as a child and she asked if I remembered them and I said yes, but i didn't share them with her....

She has not been told about the awake images...Honestly I don't know why I am posting this................RIMH

sunset

You are posting, because it is on your mind probably.. Sometimes my dreams are really bad, and I can relate to what you said.. For me,I just need to keep reassuring myself that its just a dream, then try to write down all that I can remember, and run it past my therapist to see what the heck it means.

I think you should run it all past your therapist to get his take on it.

:hug: I know how scary it is!!

ThatLady

I agree with sunset, RIMH. Take these dreams and waking images to your therapist and ask for her help with them. If you really feel you can't talk about it, write it down and just hand it to her, or email it to her. Just get the information in her hands so she can better help you. If you can get to the bottom of all of this, it will probably help you in a lot of ways. :hug:

Cavi

If you see my post on my p-doc post...you'll understand this next statement....writing/ talking has become nil...RIMH

braveheart

I have that those kind of images before. I found drawing them really helpful, painful, but helpful. And I took them along to therapy.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.