- Jun 22, 2005
Things to say or do to beat the thoughts:
- beat into a old pillow!!! that you really don't like and if you want you can name it a name that can signify your disorder and just hit it when you get mad or when you start feeling depressed .. cause that will help you release the frustration toward something other than yourself
- observe the parts of you that you like! and don't try telling em that you hate everything about you cause that is not true look at old pictures of you not specifically when you were thinner but rather when you loved yourself if you can't find anything pretty about you and just focus on the positive like for example i love my eyes! and my noes and well my hair is not too bad! those are things that you can work on to gradually like who you are! and not only the physical stuff the personality as well and then again look at how you were before the e-d
- allow people to compliment you don't always try to push it away cause even if you don't love you others are aloud to love you and think that you are pretty! and you can't' hate them for that!
- play with animals talk to your pet if you have one .. animals never judge you weather you feel fat or sad or ugly they don,t care really they love you cause you love them !
- paint your room change things around try to start off fresh when you decide to really work to getting better ! dye your hair go shopping changes styles do everything to just be relay be you for once and not a disorder!
- get rid of the clothes in your room that are too small and i know you have that little dress or that little shirt or whatever that you are trying to fit in let it go don't force your body to become what it shouldn't be . let it be!
- Love yourself! paint your nail put makeup on dress yourself nicely not in old clothes way to big for you !
- remember the times that you tell people that this is terrible that no one should ever live this that you would never wish this upon your worst enemy "THAN WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!! since when did you become your worst enemy ! okay i made that sound pretty mean and like easy to change no it is not easy but start treating yourself as you are your own best friend and not your worst enemy!