More threads by lotaloi

lotaloi

Guys,
I don't know whether this type of ques are allowed here or not, but still I'd like to ask.
What is the symptom from a girl (specially a shy girl) that she likes me romantically?She is my classmate actually. Let's say it is in the very first stage. She is kinda shy not as upfront as western girls. She talks to me a lot ,but not with others. She is known as a quiet girl in class. She did the eye contact me a lot. Nowadays, I'm doing a little dirty jokes she just smiles. I'm telling it as she is not a person to hear so and she's conservative as well.
From the above description, anything u can say about her? Does she like me romantically or just something else?

Andy

MVP
lotaloi,

I am not sure anyone can tell you if she likes you romantically or not. It may be that she is friendly with you because you two talk and she is getting comfortable with you. That could be as a friend or romantically. If she isn't comfortable with the dirty jokes then I'd just leave those for other people who enjoy them. lol If you like being her friend then I say just keep things as they are. You will know if she likes you as more than friends. That's a hard one because asking her if she likes you or you telling her, that you like her may makes things awkward if the feelings aren't mutual. It's really hard to say.
In my opinion I'd just leave things be and let it play out if you would rather have the friendship than nothing at all. If your confident that she will no pull away as friends then maybe you could write her and see where it goes from there.

Sorry if that doesn't help much, it's hard to know what someone's true feelings are from a description oh how you see her because nobody knows her thoughts. Good luck lotaloi:2thumbs:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.