More threads by ThumperLoomis

Howdy,

My name actually is Thumper. Well, it has been since I was a little kid, anyway. It's a biker thing.

I've been riding on motorcycles since I was 4 years old and got tired of riding on back of my husband's so finally bought my own.:cool: I'm from Texas and live out in the country. My husband of 20yrs. very recently passed away, so I'm thinking about selling our house and buying another one so that I can start over somewhere else. I have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. My son's in the military, my oldest daughter just joined and heading for boot camp in July and my other daughter is about to have her first baby.

I found this web site while surfing the net and liked the support I saw that everyone gives each other, so I decided to stay awhile.

And as far as socks go...I can't keep track of my own, so there's no way that I know where yours are. :lol:

Retired

Welcome to Psychlinks, Thumper! Sorry about your loss, and it sounds like you are succeeding to maintain control of your life.

Have a look around the Forum, feel free to join in any of the ongoing discussions to share your own experiences or start some of your own.

Let us know how we can help.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the truely heart-felt welcome and the support you've offered. It's greatly appreciated and needed. My husband was a good man!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.