More threads by SilentNinja

SilentNinja

Heylow,

I just joined here today, i was on another forum for schizotypal but i didnt feel safe and some members starting making fun of me because of my hair style. This looks a good place though so i thought id give it another go before i gave up. Here's my intro thingy

I have seen 3 different psychs and each one had said they cant understand me.. and need more time to work out ( that was after 6 months ) what i have and treatment etc, It really annoys me, I left my last psych 3 months ago now, i hated how she just sat there staring at me like i was some weirdo... and she didnt know how to deal with me because i only gave one word answers and i couldnt explain how i was feeling. She had mentioned Schizotypal, and before i left i was keeping a mood diary as my moods change alot! I thought i had maybe Social anxiety but i dont get anxious at all, im mostly paraniod. I thought i was maybe an indigo child at one point, not sure.

Some other stuff about me is that I cant swear... If i do i will die, So sometimes if i get really angry i have all this frustration inside me and i really want to swear to let it all out but i cant, which makes me want to cry, I do martial arts... but that doesnt help me, ive been in Martial Arts 18 years now, and i still cant speak to my coach... or ppl in the class, I hide, and if someone stares at me i want to cry or else i build up anger inside and feel like i want to scream, but i dont... you wouldnt even know i was angry or upset, i dont show how i feel. BUt sometimes i have to leave and sit in the corner away from people. At work i work outside and avoid people jusr incase they say Hello. Im very paranoid, i go outside and everyone stares at me and laughs n talks,

I have Bright Pink and Blue hair... my psych said maybe thats what they look at, but i always wear a hat. I have to express myself someway, i am told i am very eccentric. I also dont relate to Girls, i hate shopping, gossip, dresses, makeup, but i also dont relate to guys. I feel different. SOmetimes i think humans are a different species and i am different, News and things that go on in the world dont intrest me, Adverts annoy me... goverment trying to brainwash us ( but thats a whole different story )
I dont hear or see things but i really belive in things like the Shadow Universe, and Ufos, Shadow people.. etc. And i believe i can feel the emotions of others at times, i cant explain but like its not me, like i am watching myself from somewhere else.
I have very few friends, and i dont want a relationship, not because im scared, but i just have never had feelings for anyone and the thought of someone kissing or touching me makes me cringe. I can talk to people online ok, but in real life i wont go anywhere myself, I am never anxious or nervous though. Sometimes it feels like i am just looking down on the earth and can see things other people dont.

My moods go up and down all the time, and sometimes its like there is two people in me, ( i dont talk to myself, hear or see things ) but they condrict each other alot.

My hobbies are Playing Drums And Guitar, Downhill Mountain Biking, Drawing/Art/Graphics/Editing, Photography, Astronomy, Martial Arts, Ps3, im facinated with space and Antartica!

Wow that was long! I know people hate long intros but i had to get it all out, there is much more but i wont go into everything just now, I hope to meet people and dicuss things...

Thanks,

~ L ( 25 F )

Jackie

Hello SilentNinja and Welcome:)

Your hair colour sounds awesome! I used to be into punk and loved all the colours of hair they had. UfOs are intriguing too, as are parellel universes. Interesting stuff. Hope to chat soon. Regards Jackie:)

Banned

Banned
Welcome, SN.

I would LOVE to have blue hair, but because of my hair type I've been told it'll only last a couple weeks and it would be almost $200. I can't see spending that money, but I'm seriously thinking of extensions. Blue is my favourite colour, so I think it's only fitting that I have blue hair as well. :)

Fiver

Glad to have you, SN. I think you'll find more admirers than detractors at your style. I mean, nobody has laughed at my hair yet, and it's always sticking up in weird ways. And frankly, I'm rather liking it.

Welcome aboard.

Andy

MVP
Hee hee! I am so glad you are here SilentNinja!:clap:
I can relate to you soooo much!
It is rather difficult to find people to relate to with the same disorder, even on line isn't it?
I hope you decide to stick around, I am sure you will find this place very supportive and no one is going to laugh at you.

:friends:

SilentNinja

thanks violet and STP :D

Just to say again this is a great place! Everyone is so welcoming and it really did make me feel better, on the other forum they had me crying, and i had been down all day, well untill i joined this forum. :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:hithere: SilentNinja :welcome: to Psychlinks!

I always wanted to dye hair blue on the under side/back of my hair and do blue streaks through the rest.

I think it is great to express ourselves in that way. As the others have said, no one judges here. Everyone is polite and compassionate.

Moderators and Administrators are almost always online to help further ensure the Forum Rules are followed.

Glad you joined us :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.