More threads by panpan

panpan

while i was on my therapy, I don't know when i started to get feelings for him.. but i know its transference, but still can't help it.

I told him though in a joking way, how i feel about him. :fool:

That's ok panpan - it happens. I think you did the right thing by acknowledging your feelings and trying to talk to him about it. How did he react when you told him? How did you feel about his reaction?

J PTSD

If you don't mind me saying? But maybe look for another Dr.
This may inhibit getting full healththy care.

Isn't that called the The Florence Nightigale?

panpan

That's ok panpan - it happens. I think you did the right thing by acknowledging your feelings and trying to talk to him about it. How did he react when you told him? How did you feel about his reaction?

His reaction was calm, he always has this kind expression. But at the end of my therapy, the day I graduated from my therapy, he asked me if I still have those feelings for him, and I said yes, then he told me that its not my fault, that i should be thankful that I can feel such feelings for someone. . . Well I don't get it much to what he said, coz I keep thinking about how embarassing it was for me..

He said something about "Taboo" thing also, i don't remember much of the details.. i know its his Job to care to listen to my problems, in which no one ever did to me in my entire life..

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

If you don't mind me saying? But maybe look for another Dr.
This may inhibit getting full healththy care.

Isn't that called the The Florence Nightigale?

I thought about it, but since my therapy is finished, maybe if I have some bouts of recurrence (which I wish it will not happen) I'll find a new doctor. A female doctor. :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.