More threads by Thelostchild

ThatLady

Ish. I can certainly empathize with that! My ex-husband used to drive me right out of my tree! I used to go into the bathroom and lock the door (it was the only room in the house with a lock on it) just to get away from him! He was always growling and snarling about something. I still can't imagine what joy can be found in a life spent complaining about everything and anything; yet, that was what he did. He still does, but I don't have to listen to it anymore. ;)

For the last couple of weeks my life has become a deep depressional hole. Im anxious, aggitated, anxiety, sick I don't feel like eating, my heart goes a hundred miles a hour. Sometimes I can't sit still and im constantly moving around or im trying to find things to keep my mind busy. Or I wont get out of bed all i do is sleep all day I wont get up and take a shower or brush my teeth yuck. and I hardly socialize . I can't express myself without being emotional so I don't. And now I can't sleep because im no longer taking sereqoel . My mind races constanly thinking about things and the more I do the more I feel sick. I have lost 5 pounds.

foghlaim

TLC.. now that you have brought it up.... is that such a bad idea.. sounds like you could do with a rest from everything..

otherwise as janet says.. you need to talk to your doc or therapist about how you are feeling.

and i'm sorry things are not so good for you at the min..

hope you feel a bit better soon.

nsa

foghlaim

i never thought i would do that either, but i did, and i didn't do anything to myself, i needed the rest and the meds to help me feel better.. and it worked.

so when do u see therapist again? or can u contact your own gp?

Halo

I agree with NSA and Daniel that you really need to reach out for support from someone. You sound like you could really use it. I also think that maybe the hospital (as much as you don't want to) would be a good idea as you seem like you are really struggling. At the very least, call someone you trust to talk with.

Take Care
Nancy

foghlaim

correct me if i'm wrong but the 6th july is nearly 2wks away.... surely you can ring for earlier apt? I'm glad u see your therapist sooner than the doc... but i think the way you are feeling now.. you could do with something to help u sleep at least.. so please ring at least and explain your situation.. he might be able to offer u something or some kind of help.. You have nothing to lose only the price of a phone call..

you take care ok.. and enuff with the ear piercing..ok.. :)

nsa

foghlaim

i'm glad u called.. doesn't matter how u sound as long as you give him the full picture of how you are feeling these past few weeks ok.

and if he don't ring back in next hr or two,, ring again.. don't let this go ok.

thinking of you.

nsa

you are NOT alone... it may feel like it.. but u are not alone i assure you.. we are here for you as always..

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.