More threads by Thelostchild

Halo

If I recall correctly have you not spoken of your mother before and how supportive she is. Can you not call her. Or what about a crisis line I know that they have helped me in the past?

Yeah I have spook with my mom before. Its just that I don't want her to stress and worry over me. and Ive called those crisis things and it was really weird and I felt uncomfortable

Halo

I think that if you didn't call your mom and she knew how you were really doing than she would worry anyway. Parents always worry no matter what. It is okay to let her know that you are not doing well and for her to be there for you to support you during this rough time.

In my opinion I would call her.

Nancy

Halo

I think that making the call is a very smart decision on your part. Do you even know if he is in the office this afternoon?

Nancy

He works out of his house. He has a huge house. I have his home phone, the answering machine phone, and his cell phone. but im not going to call him on his house phone and cell phone I would feel guilt. I know maybe I should

Halo

Yes I think that you should considering you really need him right now. If he gave you the numbers than I would use them but only because it is necessary. As long as you don't abuse the numbers than I think calling him in this sort of situation is warranted.

Nancy

ThatLady

TLC, your doctor gave you his cell phone number and his home phone number because he wanted you to use them if you really needed them. He wouldn't have given them to you otherwise. This sounds like the time to use one, or both, of them.

Ok right now i feel like im not getting anyware and support from these frekkin people I even called my normal doc im waiting for a call

I went and got out of the house for a while I went to the library and found nothing. went down to the tattoo shop hung out there and looked for something else I can put on my body. And I have my lorazapam

foghlaim

TLC: i just got in home again... i have been wondering about you all night, (my time) i hope you are ok..
if you do come on later and see this post and haven't yet rung yur mom, then please do if you still feel as badly as you did earlier, or even if you don't, and let her know how things are..ok..

did getting out of the house help? i hope so..
thinking of you

nsa.

Halo

Hi TLC,

I too just got off from work and thought that I would check in with you to see how you are doing. I notice that you are not online now but I hope things are better for you.

Take care and you are in my thoughts.

Nancy

did you call your mom? if she has given support in the past then it makes sense to call her. like someone else said, she will worry about you regardless, that is what moms do. i think she would be happier to know about your situation and be able to help you than to be kept in the dark and feel badly after the fact that she wasnt there for you. she loves you regardless and you do not have to worry she would get angry at you like the doc did. please let us know how you are if you are at all able to.

Everything kind of got out of had between my husband and my mom. and my husband with really upset and peed off. he try busting out his truck window and I stopped him from doing that. and then he was walking and running away and I was trying to stop him and I feel and hurt my leg. And then my mom and husband started to get into eachothers face and thats when I got into my car and ran home and started being self destructive I all most went to the ER.

foghlaim

sorry to hear that happened TLC, are you ok? how's your leg?

try not to S I. tho i know it can be very hard when you are hurt and so frustrated with everything going on around you.
almost going to the e.r. means you are most probably injured in some way.. are you?

hi lost child
just checking your still here really, I havn't read the whole thread, just the recent ones and was worried about you after i read about your mum and husband. Hope to hear from you soon
x - robin

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.