More threads by Cavi

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I think a lot of people feel that way, RIMH.

It's just a few more days and then it will be behind you again for another year.

hang in there. only a few more days and it's over with. :hug:

me to I really hate holidays I could go without them

Halo

I think that a lot of us are really glad that they are over for another year....at least I know I am :)

Cavi

Oh wow I had forgotten about this post...I've been doing so much better that this seems like it was written a century ago.........RIMH

Similar threads

4 Anxiety-Calming Techniques I Wish I Used When I Freaked Out on a Plane by Bryn Bamber, TinyBuddha.com August 25, 2022 “When thinking about life, remember this: No amount of guilt can solve the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future.” ~ Unknown I was buckled in on a small, twenty-person airplane, and we were heading toward the runway, when I looked out the window and saw the airplane wheel was wobbling. I gathered my courage, unbuckled my seatbelt, and...
Replies
Views
The ADHD Truths I Wish I Knew As a Child by Janice Rodden, ADDitude September 5, 2017 I heard my third grade teacher?s voice, but the flowers outside the window were calling my name louder, so I paid attention to them. She clapped her hands in front of my face and snapped, ?Why aren?t you paying attention? Stop daydreaming.? I was paying attention, just not to the correct things, apparently. Embarrassed and ashamed, I wanted to run...
Replies
Views
Fortunately there is better awareness of ADHD today than a decade or two ago but children and adults with ADHD can certainly be challenging and they aren't always treated with empathy even now.
Replies
Views
10 Things Therapists Wish You'd Understand About What They Do KATHLEEN SMITH January 30, 2015 Most people don't know what they're walking into when they finally take the plunge and first visit a therapist. Perhaps you expect the jargon-spouting, new-agey caricatures you see on television; people who gossip about your deepest secrets with their brunch pals or will jump into bed with their clients. But chances are, your therapist is more like you than you think. This is both horrible and...
Replies
Views
Thanks Ashley for letting us know that you are having better days and that with balance you can live a healthier life style. It is hard work but you can do it you are doing it. You should be very proud of YOU hugs
Replies
Views