• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel

sunset

Dont get me wrong. I like Christmas music just fine, but they put the darn tree up here at work, and they have had jingles of 4 songs playing over and over again. I am ready to lose it...:hissyfit:
I am going to break the offending piece of machine if they dont turn it off.. I dont think I can stand this till Christmas. HELP! :banghead:

Halo

Re: Im on a mission to kill the music!

I can understand how annoying and frustrating that must be. I couldn't handle the same 4 jingles over and over either. What if you made up different lyrics to the jingles that made you laugh every time you heard them. I know that sometimes I will do that when a certain song gets on my nerves. Just a thought?

sunset

Ya know halo, maybe if I tried that this morning, it may have helped, but I am too annoyed to make light of it now.. I told someone about it, so hopefully they will do something about it, or I have no problem in cutting the wire. haha.. The guy in the same room as me confessed to being agitated too.

Last edited by a moderator:

David Baxter

Administrator

It's everywhere. I agree - it starts too early and it's just too much. :rant:

sunset

The music is off! :dance: Isnt that how they torture people? To have constant repetition to make a person crazy?

ladylore

Account Closed

I can understand how annoying and frustrating that must be. I couldn't handle the same 4 jingles over and over either. What if you made up different lyrics to the jingles that made you laugh every time you heard them. I know that sometimes I will do that when a certain song gets on my nerves. Just a thought?

How about "Santa was run over by a reindeer" by the Irish Rovers. :D :rolling:

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom