More threads by rothschild

Hey,

I'm a young male of 28 working in the health sector (assistant nurse in senior care) for few years, very involved in international issues through Internet social networks, doing indoor hiking and cross-country skiing.

I have certain difficulties with serious relationship, and avoiding sexual encounters.

I might have bipolar disorders, schizoaffective or borderline disorders.

Doing my best to stay focus, but its grown complicated to keep my interests and job while having few means to discuss my situation without involving relatives.

Will try to share here,

Wish you a good day.

Retired

Re: intro myself

Hello rothschild,

Welcome to Psychlinks. Have you been diagnosed with the disorders you described or are these your own assessments?

having few means to discuss my situation without involving relatives

Do you mean you have relatives who are medical professionals that you prefer not to consult or are you saying you are not comfortable discussing your issues with members of your family?

indoor hiking

Now that caught my eye....exactly how do you do that?

Murray

Welcome to psychlinks Rothschild :welcome2:

I hope you do decide to share here. I have found everyone here to be very supportive.

Hi welcome to PL Have you discussed your issues with a professional get a professional diagnosis so you know exactly what you are dealing with. It is hard to talk to family members especially if they do not understand health related issues. Glad you are here

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.