More threads by Emotional_Disaster

Hello,

Thank you for having me as a member on here, I came across this website on a Facebook support group, someone gave a link to it, so I said to myself, 'Hey, I'll check it out' I've never been really good with on-line forums, as I am a very argumentative young person. I am a Teenager, and because it's that time off year where I have to take my GCSE's and stuff, I have caught on to myself, that I am making the work a lot more over whelming and harder. As the work is really important and certain grades are required for me to get in to the 6th form I want.

I recently took a OD, and was hospitalized for 4 days, till I was told I was safe, because they only know about the 2 I have taken, I didn't have to stay in for long, as I was about to start DBT, still feeling lost alone, I started seeking attention, and lying, I just wanted someone to notice me I guess.

I have a online Facebook support group that I get to offer support in, and I hope I can offer support here and also gain it, and if you don't like me, you don't like me, but before anyone judges me, please get to know me.

I have Asperger's Syndrome, so at times I lash out, I don't intend on hurting anyone, at times I can also be rude without realizing and I speak my view honestly, sometimes I just need to be told 'Log off and clam down' But it's difficult living with AS and having a mental illness :( I find communicating and fitting in difficult, but I'm always up to giving new things a try, so thank you for having me as a member!

Emotional_Disaster

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Welcome to Psychlinks, ED. If you do your best to follow our rules and be respectful of and sensitive to others, we'll do our best to be patient and tolerant and respectful of you. How does that sound?

Hi there, Emotional_Disaster...

Come on in.

If you feel a strong emotional reaction to something on the Forum, try going away and coming back later. It will give you some time to calm down. It usually works for me, anyway.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.