More threads by Halo

Halo

I have to say that now that I am at home I am not find the forum as slow. It is still a little slower than usual but nothing as slow as this afternoon. If it wasn't happening to anyone else it may have been my work computer (shhhh...don't tell anyone :D ) that I was using.

just mary

If it wasn't happening to anyone else it may have been my work computer (shhhh...don't tell anyone ) that I was using.

hee, hee :)

Seriously though, I had problems too but only when I clicked on "Today's Posts" - it took forever to load so I just gave up.

jm

Halo

Same here...I did have problems with most of the forum but the most problems that I had were when I clicked on Today's Posts. Sometimes the new posts would even disappear....now that is strange :panic:

the forum has been slow today. i thought it was my connection but i've had several database errors today - and that could only be the site itself causing the problem.

Halo

Ohhhh David......David.......where are you.....???? where is our tech support when you need him :D

Just kidding...actually I am finding that it is speeding up more tonight and I am not having much problems now. Maybe it was just some small glitch this afternoon.

foghlaim

not just this p.m Nancy.. tis 1.50am here and the forum is still as slow as it was earlier. I had probs trying to load "todays posts" and gave up also.

had to keep trying for a long while just to get on to this site now.

I hope whatever the prob is, it'll be sorted soon.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Me too. It's also slow for me. I'm getting emails about problems with the database server these past couple of days. I'm disabling some "plug-ins" in case it's on my end but it may well be a server problem. :(

Hope it's settled soon...

Kanadiana

Ah ... so it's not just me :D My computer harddrive may be dieing on me and I thought it just isn't handling some sites, or that this forum was just so big to load or some such (it IS a busy big place!) I had trouble getting the new posts link to load as well. I hope if its a server problem that they sort it out soon ;)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.