More threads by sgleibo

sgleibo

I'm not sure exactly what happened to me the other week and last night as well. I woke up at 2:00 AM in a sweat. Then it felt as if my body was tingling inside. I felt like I needed fresh air. I went outside, felt a little better and about 10 minutes later, it came on again, this weird tingling numb feeling. It wasn't the same feeling when your arm and foot fall asleep, it was on the inside. I felt better when I stood up rather then lie down. Those were the only symptoms. It finally subsided. Does anyone know what that was? Probably a panic attack? I have had a lot of worries on my mind lately, by the way.

sgleibo

I'm not sure exactly what happened to me the other week and last night as well. I woke up at 2:00 AM in a sweat. Then it felt as if my body was tingling inside. I felt like I needed fresh air. I went outside, felt a little better and about 10 minutes later, it came on again, this weird tingling numb feeling. It wasn't the same feeling when your arm and foot fall asleep, it was on the inside. I felt better when I stood up rather then lie down. Those were the only symptoms. It finally subsided. Does anyone know what that was? Probably a panic attack? I have had a lot of worries on my mind lately, by the way.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It's possible. There's not enough information here to rule out other possibilities, however. I'd suggest you start by making an appointment with your family doctor to check out / rule out the standard things first...

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It's possible. There's not enough information here to rule out other possibilities, however. I'd suggest you start by making an appointment with your family doctor to check out / rule out the standard things first...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.