More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I think the reverse psychology just kicked in :) I will start defrosting the frozen blueberries :)

Jazzey

Account Closed
... I had steamed broccoli and carrots with rice wine vinegar for diner - no guilt here. Hunger maybe, but no guilt! :)

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Jazzey, there's no reason to be steamed :) Just calm down and put the carrot down :) And please, stop drinking the rice wine :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I recommend getting their fries then going to KFC for the gravy :funny:

:lol: I use to do that when I worked at the mall! :lol: The KFC people looked at me funny when all I ordered was a small gravy :rofl:

After KFC went to those horrible crispy fries. I use to love KFC's fries and gravy before, with Katcup, vinegar and black pepper!

Yumm!

:homer:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Ketchup already has enough vinegar for me :noidea:

I am Canadian remember :p Never enough vinager :lol:

I was going to try it myself after reading people mentioning it, but their gravy isn't always vegetarian.

I believe it is chicken gravy. But I do know, in the US, there is more selection at KFC. We can't get the corn or biscuts here :cry:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
But I do know, in the US, there is more selection at KFC. We can't get the corn or biscuts here :cry:

Wow, that's surprising. When I was in college, I actually went to KFC once and just ordered biscuits to take home :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I went to Buffalo once and that was the only recognizable place we could find to eat :yikes3: We drove around a long time trying to find a place for dinner. We had tickets to an ice show at the arena

So I ordered the side orders of corn, biscuits and fries or something.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.