More threads by LoneWolfie

Well I have spent months waiting and the day finally arrived with much anxiety and trepidation. Some of the information on the website for this program has changed drastically, like they don't accept up to 24 people anymore. It was six and one person didn't show so it is only 5 of us, what if they start dropping like flies? Terror runs through me that I will be the last woman standing. This program is three full days a week for 15 weeks, talk about a marathon of intensity!

Today was orientation which I knew yet I slept like crap last night, couldn't sit for more than a few minutes without shifting and moving in my seat. No matter what couch I sat on I couldn't get comfortable, may try a chair tomorrow.:rolleyes:

My neck and shoulders were aching so much by the time I got home, I don't ever remember being sore like that. My messenger bag didn't feel heavy when I left this morning but it felt like a ton of bricks on the way home, only added two sheets of paper to the bag.........:D

I'm scared of failing, I'm just scared in general.:censored:

Bonus this week is we are only doing half days!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Congratulate yourself for going even though you were nervous and sleep-deprived, LoneWolfie. :up:

A small group may actually work to your advantage - you may feel more comfortable sharing and opening up to a group with only 5 or 6 members.

Banned

Banned
I agree with David. You've taken a courageous step in moving forward towards recovery. I wish you the best of success in the program.

Congratulate yourself for going even though you were nervous and sleep-deprived, LoneWolfie. :up:

A small group may actually work to your advantage - you may feel more comfortable sharing and opening up to a group with only 5 or 6 members.

Thank you David! I always seem to focus on the negative and never see the positive in things, something else I will need to realize and work on.

There is group therapy and that will include people taking another program called "Choices", that is what really has me worried. If it was only the four other people I could probably cope with the idea better. I really don't like attention focused on me so a bunch of strangers in a room, has my anxiety level over 10.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.