More threads by brooklyn804

can anyone who is good at psychocology tell me if there is a relationship between the central nervous system and a pinched nerve, and also including operant conditioning or classical conditioning... can each one of these have an impact on one another

can anyone who is good at psychocology tell me if there is a relationship between the central nervous system and a pinched nerve, and also including operant conditioning or classical conditioning... can each one of these have an impact on one another

Hello Brooklyn...

I am not sure exactly what you are asking here...however, the relationship between a pinched nerve and the central nervous system that I am aware of would be relative to pain. I am not sure what your question is regarding operant conditioning and classical conditioning. Could you elaborate on your question. Thanks,

Hello Brooklyn...

I am not sure exactly what you are asking here...however, the relationship between a pinched nerve and the central nervous system that I am aware of would be relative to pain. I am not sure what your question is regarding operant conditioning and classical conditioning. Could you elaborate on your question. Thanks,

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.