More threads by Ashley-Kate

hello,
i saw my therapist monday so it was the hole finding out how he understood my letter and if i needed to clear anything up. I was extremly surprised i was sure that he didn't care at all and would just pass it by and not be interested in how i felt about what was going on and it was the opposit he took into consideration every singal word i wrote in the letter from the little things to the bigger isssues.

He understands my need for the disorder in a certain way and my fear of losing it.. He mention medication yet again but i remain against that option and will probably always remain against it. I consented to blood test and to a rootine check up with my dr. before she left on vacation all witch happened on monday.

She explained to me that even if i am eating better or if i am trying i still do relapse and my physicaly state has not had the time to recooperate and the blood work that has came in so far has only proved that they are correct in their interventions and their worries. On my way home on monday as i live in quebec and we still have a beautiful coat of ice on the sidewalks i slipped and fell on the ice, too stubborn to mention anything to anyone i went on my way and went back to my dorm and even had supper with my step mother that same night, she brought me to the hospital after our dinner noticing that i was still in a lot of pain, and lucky me i tore ligaments in my knee, witch will cause me to not be able to do as much exercise as i was doing.

I guess things happen for reasons.. so i am spendign the next 4 to 6 weeks resting! i willl be seeing the psychologist every week, until i move out from the dorm and live on my own. thats about it! thanks all of you for being there for me!

Mari

MVP
Re: life has a funny way or workin out

Dear Ashley, I am happy you will have a chance to rest but I was a bit surprised to read about the medication. The doctor must think that it would be helpful. Is your knee sore enough for you to require medication for the pain? :heart: Mari

Re: life has a funny way or workin out

no the medication would not be for my knee actually he wants em to take antidepressants or something like that to help me deal with the emotional strain i am living

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.