More threads by forgetmenot

somehow everthing is lost in my mind
told my therapist my girl was 24 she is not she is only 23
i can't remember how long it is my brother has been gone
i can't remember how long i have been going to see my therapist
i am tired so tired Therapist says i have depression i suppose so
so much lost time. yet i function i get things done i just push me forward not knowing the month the day sometimes just keep going
perhaps it has been too long maybe that is why he wants me to away
memory is gone maybe that is mind way to just keep me going.

Re: losing time

Aw. I'm sorry. It sounds like depression and stress are causing memory rproblems. I can relate. Today I called my son by a different middle name than his real one. I was surprised after I did it. Are you able to get enough rest lately? Hugs.

Re: losing time

I slept 3.5 hrs last night i can't sleep after i work i am too wound up i don't work tonight so hopefully i can get some sleep so hard for me to do what right so hard it should not be this hard.

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I hope you get some rest this long weekend. I find that sometimes if I listen to meditation tapes when I can't sleep it helps me drift off. Especially the ones where you do a body scan and focus on your toes and move up through your body, I always fall asleep by the time the cd is over even though it seems silly to listen to it sometimes.

Hi i don't listen to music anymore but iwill try to go to bed now and try to relax like say from toes then extremeities neck head iwill try

---------- Post added April 7th, 2012 at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was April 6th, 2012 at 11:32 PM ----------

well i slept better last night from 130am to 10am pretty good uh i guess i crashed finally i am going to lie down again before going into work you think i would not be so tired after sleeping so well yet i am exhausted still just seems i am in a daze sometimes

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.