• Quote of the Day
    "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life;
    not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."
    Kahlil Gibran, posted by David Baxter

ThatLady

I hadn't seen it before, and it's a great way to do something good for another person without much effort. Being a lazy soul, I like that! :D

Thanks for the link, Janet. I really was fun! :)

Halo

I had never seen that before but I do agree that it was fun.

Thanks Janet :)

^^Phoenix^^

Thats awsome Janet, I was trying to make some snow flakes a few days ago, but they didn't turn out very well. But I am having a lot of fun with this link. Thanks

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
I hadn't seen it before - and it was kind of fun! :)

thanks janet, i hadn't seen that before either! :)

tl, be sure to follow the suggestions david gave someone the other day about being addicted to role playing games but not wanting to quit, just cut back :D

ThatLady

Hee! I definitely don't want to give up making snowflakes. I live in fear that they'll remove the site and I'll never be able to make another snowflake! I love watching the little snowflake counter rise with all the added snowflakes by all the invisible, cyber-snowflake-creators across the globe! I must get control! I think I've taken on the responsibility for seeing to it that the Salvation Army gets that counter to the peak of its possibilities!

Leave it to me to turn a game into an avocation, eh? That's all I needed - another freaking job! :rofl:

ThatLady

I am currently seeking a psychotherapist who specializes in treating Snowflake Obsession Disorder. I've got a pretty serious case of it. :eek:

ThatLady

Just wanted to let any other addicts that may have been created during the process of snowflake-making that the site reached 4 million snowflakes this morning! $5000.00 US dollars will be given, by the PopularFront site to the Salvation Army! Go us! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom