More threads by Ashley-Kate

hey!

well lately i have not really posted any thing because i felt that so many people think i am doing good and congratulate me on my effort but the truth remains that my surroundings are even more worried than i once was. i am being watched constantly by my mother who is on my back do to my exercises at the gym and a weight loss that occurred because i got sick yet :cry:again with pneumonia it has put a toll on my body but even when i was sick i would go to the gym 3 times a day i am exhausted and my now slightly frail body is weakened not only because of the purging the restricting and all the other things but because of my highly feverish body. :blank:i am scared because i get yelled at by my psychoeducator at the school he tells me that i am not trying hard enough and well the doctors in the hospital that i say the other day have my files from the clinic i was at and they were even more worried i was set a limit of weight loss for the next two weeks and i know i probably won't intentionally go to there but i can't really stop it anymore .. i don't know what to do. :confused:
yours truly
ashley

g-scared

Re: the mask

Sorry to hear of your illness. I've had pneaumonia before, and brochitis a few times. I guess the cigarettes didn't help. It's really brutal. I was practically a purple color and had a high fever for days that wouldn't go down, not even with cool baths.

Take care of yourself. Drink some tea, and watch some tv or something low stress.

Hope you feel better.

Diana

Hi Ashley! You've accomplished so much and you've done so well, but you have to slow down. If you're sick, you definitely shouldn't be going to the gym 3 times a day. I don't think anyone should go there 3 times a day unless they're proffesional athletes or something. You don't need that to stay healthy, and in fact it's keeping you unhealthy. Don't worry about what we think on here. Just because you're making progress doesn't mean we're all going to assume or expect that you should be doing perfectly well. It's just a matter of taking it step by step. Get some rest and get well 💤

If I could go to the gym I deffinently would. I've gone to the gym sick and 2 hours of that I was so dizzy and nasuase that I threw up. that was not planed (noted) \
When you have pneumonia you shouldn't be exercising you need to drink plenty of fluids andget on some antibiotics, rest is very important, if you have a fever take some asprine that is if you can or not. The type of antibiotic used depends on the type of pneumonia. I think when you go in to the doctors they will do a chest x-ray, draw some blood, and do a culter of your sputume

I have already went to the hospital that is were they took all the teste to tell me that i have pneumonia i have antibiotics but my mom is in charge of keeping them with her she does not trust me with the meds anymore i had bad experiences with them .. besides that well i am just soo obsessed i can't just not go to the gym one day and then feel fine the other day and continue with the week feeling no remorse i feel that if i don't burn more every day that i will gain 20lbs i am so tiered of it but i can't stop...
yours trully ashley

Halo

Hi Ashley-Kate,

Ashley-Kate said:
besides that well i am just soo obsessed i can't just not go to the gym one day and then feel fine the other day and continue with the week feeling no remorse i feel that if i don't burn more every day that i will gain 20lbs i am so tiered of it but i can't stop...

To me it sounds sort of like an "all or nothing" thinking with respect to going to the gym. I understand that way of thinking as most of mine is that way except for I have the opposite problem with either I have to do good all week and start off the week on Monday with going to the gym and eating healthy or I feel like my week is completely ruined. I have always been an all or nothing sort of person but I am slowly learning to take each and every day as a new day and not look at yesterday and not to look at tomorrow...just be present for today.

I know harder said than done but I am trying.

Nancy

Lana

Hi Ashley-Kate;
Having a set back doesn't wipe out your previous accomplishments :) You did very well, you made progress, it still counts and it always will. Hold on to that. Setbacks are part of the course also and quite normal. They happen so that we can learn how to deal with them and keep moving foward making new progress. So hang in there, take care of you and your health and you'll do fine. Penumonia is nothing to sneeze at (being an asthmatic with lifetime respiratory problems I can relate) and rest is absolutely necessary and as important as the antibiotics you're taking.

You can feel proud of yourself and all that you're done thus far. Being sick doesn't wipe it away. :goodjob:

Halo

Just to compliment what Lana said...this is something that I heard yesterday.

If we didn't take 2 steps backward sometimes then we wouldn't be able to know how to take 1 step forward.

I think that is how it goes.

Anyway, hope you get the point of what I tried to write...it made sense to me.

Take Care
Nancy

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.