More threads by sunset

sunset

Going to see my T tonight. :woohoo:
(I love these smilies. Too cute!)

Although I have spoken to him on the phone, I havent "seen" him in 3 weeks, and I miss him!

Got so much to talk to him about. One is about the dream I had last night about my old boss. Good timing is all I have to say.
Will tell him about his lawyer buddy who never called me too. Ha. Does that make me a snitch? :confused: I dont care if it does, he has a right to know since he set it up.
I am just talking so if ya want to skip on by this post, I understand.. I am kinda wired up right now and I dont know why..

Halo

Re: Me yakking...

I have therapy today too Sunset but I am the opposite of wired...very withdrawn so together we would make a great pair :)

Hope you have a great session and talk to you later.

Take care
:hug: :hug:

sunset

My session went well last night and it was good to see him. I had him laughing when I did an impression of my aunts southern accent. :D

I told him about the lawyer not calling and he said forget about him then. Ironically, he was going to be seeing him that evening as well. He said he would talk to him about it if I wanted and I said, dont bother. I dont want to work for someone like that anyway.:p

I explained my dream and he said I am making progress. He said a year ago, a dream like that would devastate me, but I am handling it much better and not as affected. :yahoo:

I do feel stronger but I am still afraid of getting too close to people. I think a part of me is always going to be cautious, because NOTHING lasts forever and that thought is always in my mind. I am trying to enjoy each day as it comes, and not think so much about tomorrow.

I do feel stronger but I am still afraid of getting too close to people. I think a part of me is always going to be cautious, because NOTHING lasts forever and that thought is always in my mind. I am trying to enjoy each day as it comes, and not think so much about tomorrow.

That sounds good to me. Nothing last forever, but I guess we do just have to try to enjoy the moment and not worry about tomorrow. But it's hard.

I'm glad it went well for you. :)

Halo

A :stiffdrink: is what I plan to have at lunch. I really can't talk about what is going on with me...too much and too overwhelming especially while at work..I will end up :sob: :eek: .....thanks anyway :doctor:

Halo

Back from lunch, didn't have a :stiffdrink: but did have a :beer: Not feeling well mixed with :rx: not good...feeling like I want to :sob: and :zzz:

Back to work and time for my fake :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.