More threads by texasgirl

My doctor added medicine last night and I don't know anything about them. I am currently taking Lexapro, Risperdal, and Klonopin. He added Lamictal, Seroquel and increased the Risperdal again. Does anybody know about the two new drugs?

thank you.

TG

ladylore

Account Closed
I don't know myself but you can always go back to the pharmacy that filled the perscriptions and ask them to explain what they are and what kind of interactions they may have.

You can also make an appointment with your doctor to talk with him/her about the medications. Its your body and you do need to know what is what.

Good Luck

Halo

Here are the Google searches that I did on both medications and there prove to be a lot of results. Hope they help.

Lamitcal

Seroquel

If you want to check on any interactions between medications and food etc. I would check out this website: DrugDigest

Halo

Don't be afraid TexasGirl, I am sure your doctor knows what he is giving you and if you just want to make extra sure that everything works well together and there is no interactions just run a quick check through the link that I provided in my earlier post. I always make it a point to do that when I get new medications just to ease my own mind :)

Take care and I hope that the new medications work for you :heart:
:hug: :hug:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.