• Quote of the Day
    "Hope is the thing with feathers, That perches in the soul,
    And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all."
    Emily Dickinson, posted by Daniel

prayerbear

Oh my, I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with primarily OCD, post traumatic stress disorder(chronic) social anxiety disorder, paranoid disorder, and I think thats it.

I was almost raped by a male family member at the age of 18. I get really freaked out if I think a man is following me such as two ex-male azquaintances who wont let loose their infatuation of me. I feel my reaction is strange-is this part of the PTSD?

Also, if I have missed a link, let me correct this problem!

thanks, miss clean!

One more, I am taking 60mg Paxil for OCD. I know this is a "doctor thing" but do you think I would function better on 90 mg Paxil?

prayerbear

Oh my, I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist with primarily OCD, post traumatic stress disorder(chronic) social anxiety disorder, paranoid disorder, and I think thats it.

I was almost raped by a male family member at the age of 18. I get really freaked out if I think a man is following me such as two ex-male azquaintances who wont let loose their infatuation of me. I feel my reaction is strange-is this part of the PTSD?

Also, if I have missed a link, let me correct this problem!

thanks, miss clean!

One more, I am taking 60mg Paxil for OCD. I know this is a "doctor thing" but do you think I would function better on 90 mg Paxil?

David Baxter

Administrator
That probably is part of PTSD, yes. And no, 90 mg of Paxil would be a tad high, I think.

David Baxter

Administrator
That probably is part of PTSD, yes. And no, 90 mg of Paxil would be a tad high, I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom