More threads by ddHopes

ddHopes

Hi,

As many of you know I am bpd, and have ptsd, between the two of them and my SO working 11-7, I am very scared. Afraid of the night and afraid of being alone.

I know he has to work, and it seems I've been trapped with this emptiness for his 3 years at working here. It pays good, but he takes many nights off to be with me thru fmla. I just panic on his way out the door.

I'm lost and alone. I don't feel sorry for myself, I'm just terrified. That is why I came here.

Does anyone relate to either the abandonment, alone feeling?
I can't go anywhere cause it's night and I have agoraphobia anyway, unless with him. And no one to talk to and I am bipolar 1. So my mind races. I tried to sleep thru it, but then I'm up during the day while he sleeps and can't make any noise. Plus I sleep with mace and a knife and one eye open. my dogs do help some. Esp brandi.
clear.gif

oh poooooooo

Re: My borderline delimmas

I tried to post earlier and I don't know what happened. I messed it up somehow.

I don't have bpd. I might have ptsd. I haven't been diagnosed with it yet.

I can relate to this:

ddHopes said:
Does anyone relate to either the abandonment, alone feeling?

Night is very hard for me at times. I cannot sleep and even thinking about sleep makes my heart race and makes me feel very anxious. Sometimes it isn't so bad. I try to distract myself by watching tv until I fall asleep. Probably not the best thing to do. I can't take any medications right now so I'm just kind of stuck sometimes not really sleeping.

I guess I don't have any advice, but I can relate.

Re: My borderline delimmas

janet have you tried using relaxation techniques or meditation/yoga tapes to listen to to help you fall asleep? not sure if this is helpful but it's a thought. others might be able to refer you to material you could use (i don't have anything specific to point you to).

ddHopes

Thank you Janet.

It is hard for people to understand this. we have a big group of bpd in my forum but here it is kinda all cummmbled, and I feel weird postin gon it, I wish we could have the pds seperated into appropriate catagories. as an aspd and an avoidant, vs, bpd etc , are all differnt in sx.s

Thanks again.

ddHopes

ddHopes said:
Thank you Janet.

It is hard for people to understand this. we have a big group of bpd in my forum but here it is kinda all cummmbled, and I feel weird postin gon it, I wish we could have the pds seperated into appropriate catagories. as an aspd and an avoidant, vs, bpd etc , are all differnt in sx.s

Thanks again.

Oopps, I see I was moved, I guess they are seperate, sorry David. Im a pita ain't I?
It just takes me awhile to learn knew format, but this is my fav, I do like some asps. but not all they can get confusing way. :sigh: never did find that help smiley. Where is it. I know what it looks like but where is it located. STill learning.................... :roll:

ddHopes

ThatLady said:
Help smiley is on the fourth row from the top, next to the popcorn smiley
:help:

Well I''ll be darned, none of the admin could find it. lol so I just did semicolon help semicolon. Thanks hon. See that david, we weren't losing ours minds, with me again. ???????

lol. :popcorn: :walk: Ymmy

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.