More threads by sandra

sandra

HI
I really don't now what to do anymore!
I am really depressed I cant do anything anymore cant even leave the house. I am so tired but cant sleep, I start crying because of everythIng.SomthImes I got like really bad headache getting very dizzy so I just go to bead. My friend found out that I cut my self freakt out and said I have to see a consular but how I got no money don't work and my work permit just run out so I got now Insurance ether. I am on the end I really don't now how to do that anymore. There Is days I relays In the evening that I didn't get up jet. I just don't see a way out anymore. Help

sandra

my first time on this site

HI
I really don't now what to do anymore!
I am really depressed I cant do anything anymore cant even leave the house. I am so tired but cant sleep, I start crying because of everythIng.SomthImes I got like really bad headache getting very dizzy so I just go to bead. My friend found out that I cut my self freakt out and said I have to see a consular but how I got no money don't work and my work permit just run out so I got now Insurance ether. I am on the end I really don't now how to do that anymore. There Is days I relays In the evening that I didn't get up jet. I just don't see a way out anymore. Help

Retired

Sandra,

May I suggest you immediately contact a local crisis help line in your area. By calling a local hospital, your police department or do a Google Search for "Suicide Prevention" you should be pointed to a toll free number where you can get some direction.

If you can get out of the house, visit your place of worship and talk to your spiritual advisor.

There are plenty of resources available and people willing to help even if you feelvery bad.

In what area are you located...no specifics... just your State or Province.

Retired

Sandra,

May I suggest you immediately contact a local crisis help line in your area. By calling a local hospital, your police department or do a Google Search for "Suicide Prevention" you should be pointed to a toll free number where you can get some direction.

If you can get out of the house, visit your place of worship and talk to your spiritual advisor.

There are plenty of resources available and people willing to help even if you feelvery bad.

In what area are you located...no specifics... just your State or Province.

sandra

thanks
my location is montreal
i am scared to call anybody just to writh here was a big deal

sandra

thanks
my location is montreal
i am scared to call anybody just to writh here was a big deal

ThatLady

Sweetie, you have worse to be afraid of than a phone call. The feelings you're having are enough to strike fear in anybody! A telephone call seeking help will relieve those fears, not worsen them. Although you might be a bit scared to make the call, once it's made you have a real chance to overcome these fears and get your life started again. It's worth the effort, hon. Really, it is.

ThatLady

Sweetie, you have worse to be afraid of than a phone call. The feelings you're having are enough to strike fear in anybody! A telephone call seeking help will relieve those fears, not worsen them. Although you might be a bit scared to make the call, once it's made you have a real chance to overcome these fears and get your life started again. It's worth the effort, hon. Really, it is.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Suicide-Action Montreal, Inc. (crisis) 514 723-4000

Tel-Aide - Montreal (crisis) 514-935-1101

Montreal Depressed Anonymous 514-278-2130

St. Mary's Hospital Crisis Clinic
3830 LaCombe Avenue
Montreal, PQ H3T 1M5
Crisis Phones: (514)-345-3621

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Suicide-Action Montreal, Inc. (crisis) 514 723-4000

Tel-Aide - Montreal (crisis) 514-935-1101

Montreal Depressed Anonymous 514-278-2130

St. Mary's Hospital Crisis Clinic
3830 LaCombe Avenue
Montreal, PQ H3T 1M5
Crisis Phones: (514)-345-3621

Retired

Sandra,

David has provided you with telephone numbers of services staffed by people who are very understanding and who are equipped and eager to speak with you in your time of need. There is no doubt this must be a difficult time for you, but you must not give up.

You have already taken positive steps by making some friends here who are concerned about you and who are willing to help. Please keep the dialogue open with us and we will do our best to point you in the right direction

Sandra, I am familiar with the mental health services in Montreal..are you more comfortable seeking help in English or in French?

Start by calling the phone numbers in David's posting. Then follow up by visiting the nearest hospital to your home.

Ask them to guide you to Psychiatry Emergency. You will be seen by the physician on duty who can provide the help you need.

The people working in these places are eager to help and to listen and they can help you. All you need to do is to get yourself there, no matter how difficult it may seem.

Sandra, take it one step at a time...the first step is to call the Crisis Line, the next step is to get yourself to the nearest hospital.

Let us know if you need further info about services etc around Montreal.

I'll be watching for your reply.

Retired

Sandra,

David has provided you with telephone numbers of services staffed by people who are very understanding and who are equipped and eager to speak with you in your time of need. There is no doubt this must be a difficult time for you, but you must not give up.

You have already taken positive steps by making some friends here who are concerned about you and who are willing to help. Please keep the dialogue open with us and we will do our best to point you in the right direction

Sandra, I am familiar with the mental health services in Montreal..are you more comfortable seeking help in English or in French?

Start by calling the phone numbers in David's posting. Then follow up by visiting the nearest hospital to your home.

Ask them to guide you to Psychiatry Emergency. You will be seen by the physician on duty who can provide the help you need.

The people working in these places are eager to help and to listen and they can help you. All you need to do is to get yourself there, no matter how difficult it may seem.

Sandra, take it one step at a time...the first step is to call the Crisis Line, the next step is to get yourself to the nearest hospital.

Let us know if you need further info about services etc around Montreal.

I'll be watching for your reply.

sandra

thanks a lot. I was triyng to call this nr the hole day but as soon it starded ringing i starded shaiking and hung up. I wish i could call my friend but i am scared i am gonna bother him because when he found out about all that he was very upset but nice he let my stay at hes place and everything. but i really dont wanna bother anyone. i cant go to a hospital i got no helth care oh i really dont now sorry for al that stuf. and thanks

sandra

thanks a lot. I was triyng to call this nr the hole day but as soon it starded ringing i starded shaiking and hung up. I wish i could call my friend but i am scared i am gonna bother him because when he found out about all that he was very upset but nice he let my stay at hes place and everything. but i really dont wanna bother anyone. i cant go to a hospital i got no helth care oh i really dont now sorry for al that stuf. and thanks

Retired

Sandra,

We feel your frustration and and how confused you must feel. Let's just work on one thing, which is to call back the number you were dialing for the Help Line.

For the moment put everything else on hold, as your other problems can be dealt with later.

The most important thing to do right now is to go over to your phone, dial the number and say hello, I need help to the person who answers.

You can be assured the person who answers will be kind and helpful and will understand what you are feeling.

Let them ask the questions..all you need to say is "Hello, I need Help"

Please do that right now, and let us know how it went.

Retired

Sandra,

We feel your frustration and and how confused you must feel. Let's just work on one thing, which is to call back the number you were dialing for the Help Line.

For the moment put everything else on hold, as your other problems can be dealt with later.

The most important thing to do right now is to go over to your phone, dial the number and say hello, I need help to the person who answers.

You can be assured the person who answers will be kind and helpful and will understand what you are feeling.

Let them ask the questions..all you need to say is "Hello, I need Help"

Please do that right now, and let us know how it went.

Heather

I was quite suicidal a few weeks ago and was the same as you scared to call anyone for help and the people that I know I didn't want to call because I didn't want to bother anyone so I did nothing and got really bad until someone found out and called my support person at uni (who is also a friend) and she said to me that she would prefer me to call her when I need help as it bothers her and puts her out more when I don't call and am in trouble anyway she took me to a doctor and I am on meds now and when I saw the doctor they said that people often feel better when you contact them for help and they feel wanted.

So please please if you haven't already contact someone, please I do understand all to well about not want to do it but please.

Heather

Heather

I was quite suicidal a few weeks ago and was the same as you scared to call anyone for help and the people that I know I didn't want to call because I didn't want to bother anyone so I did nothing and got really bad until someone found out and called my support person at uni (who is also a friend) and she said to me that she would prefer me to call her when I need help as it bothers her and puts her out more when I don't call and am in trouble anyway she took me to a doctor and I am on meds now and when I saw the doctor they said that people often feel better when you contact them for help and they feel wanted.

So please please if you haven't already contact someone, please I do understand all to well about not want to do it but please.

Heather

sandra

Hey thaks that you guys are here
I tried to call all the nr you gave me but it dosent work some of them are not in service and the tele aid is soo bussy every time i call. I found the nr from my local crisis center but they dont speak english. Calld the one on the west side but they keep trans me to the one in my area. i ts soo frustrading.

sandra

Hey thaks that you guys are here
I tried to call all the nr you gave me but it dosent work some of them are not in service and the tele aid is soo bussy every time i call. I found the nr from my local crisis center but they dont speak english. Calld the one on the west side but they keep trans me to the one in my area. i ts soo frustrading.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.