More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It seems there is a day for everything now. :unsure:

I just received a promotional email from Marks, a Canadian clothing store, informing me that "August 5 is National Underwear Day".

Specifically:

FLASH SALE: National Underwear Day. Underwear Up to 50% Off* 1 DAY ONLY! ONLINE ONLY Friday, August 5, 2022​

I don't know what is more surprising: the fact that there even is a National Underwear Day or that the promotion is suggesting that we wear it 50% off, I guess like the fad of young people wearing jeans around their knees but adding underwear to the list..

Reminds me of the saying, "Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket. :panic:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Time to get out the credit cards:

It's National Underwear Day - let's party.
(by party, we mean give you free undies)

Buy one, get one sitewide and free shipping on all orders! Use code FREEFRUIT

Last edited:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
All clothing stores should have an unathletic department and it should be very close to the front door so that unathletic shoppers don't overexert themselves. :unsure::whistle::panic:

FLASH SALE: National Underwear Day. Underwear Up to 50% Off* 1 DAY ONLY! ONLINE ONLY Friday, August 5, 2022​

I don't know what is more surprising: the fact that there even is a National Underwear Day or that the promotion is suggesting that we wear it 50% off, I guess like the fad of young people wearing jeans around their knees but adding underwear to the list..

I'd have thought they'd be promoting 100% off if they're going to start their advertisement with the word "flash".

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.