More threads by Benjamin

Benjamin

Well, kind of new. I haven't been here for quite a while.

Psychology is a fascinating field of science. I've been studying psychology for quite a while in an effort to try to better understand people, including myself. If I had it to do over, I think I would have become a psychologist -- probably an experimental psychologist. Instead, I write software for a living.

Some of my areas of interest are self-esteem, social anxiety, CBT, self-efficacy, relaxation techniques, and exposure therapy. I recently started a group in Denver for people who suffer from social anxiety -- kind of a combination support and exposure group.

I'd like to thank Dr. Baxter for running this site and generously providing information.

Ben

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Welcome.

I recently started a group in Denver...

BTW, I once considered moving to Denver but then I read about the winter weather, e.g. today the high in Denver is 29 degrees (F). (Even North Florida is sometimes too cold for my preferences since I would rather contend with a humid summer than a cold winter.)

:welcome: nice to meet you! i am totally fascinated by psychology too and have been reading a lot on the internet. i'd love to take some courses but for the moment have other priorities, and am holding off for few years.

Last edited:

Benjamin

Thanks for the warm welcome (back)! There are quite a few topics I'd like to discuss here and get other people's opinions on.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.