More threads by Speed6 Guy

I was looking the admin site and came across this site in David Baxter s signature. So I joined up and hope to get a lot of good parenting info and give a little of my own info out.

I also have OCD and am looking for ways to help with my condition.

Retired

Welcome to Psychlinks! We're always happy to meet new friends so feel free to join in any ongoing discussion or start as many as you wish.

Your own experience will be a valuable contribution, so jump right in!

Is the parenting information you are looking fro in connection with your own OCD or have your child(ren) been diagnosed with OCD as well?

Are you receiving treatment for your OCD at this time?

:welcome2:

Halo

Hi Speed and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

It is great to have you with us and I hope to see you around :wave:

Welcome to Psychlinks! We're always happy to meet new friends so feel free to join in any ongoing discussion or start as many as you wish.

Your own experience will be a valuable contribution, so jump right in!

Is the parenting information you are looking fro in connection with your own OCD or have your child(ren) been diagnosed with OCD as well?

Are you receiving treatment for your OCD at this time?

:welcome2:

My children have not been diagnosed (but I was not until I was 24). My wife and I go to couple counciling once a week and it is based on my need to keep myself clean and neat. I will start a thread about what is going on in my life after work today.

HA

I also want to add a warm welcome to you, Speed6 Guy! I'm sure you can be a great resource for others and get some ideas and support in return.

Talk to you later :wave:

Last edited:

Apurv111

Hi Speed6 Guy!

We welcome you whole heartedly. I hope you would find here everything you wanted...:dimples:

Look Forward to talk to you soon!

Sincerely,
Apurv

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.