More threads by Kayty

Kayty

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I got this forum from a friend who is a member and says she really like's it so I thought I would try it out. I think it will be a good experience. :) Hope to talk to you all more in the future.

Take care,
Kayty

Kayty

Just wanted to let everybody know that I will be leaving to go camping tomorrow, so if I dont reply write away dont worry I will be back. :)

foghlaim

welcome to the boards Kayty...

enjoy your camping trip... and don't forget to come back and fill us in... okay..:)

nsa

ddHopes

Kayty bayty bo bayty.

I'm so glad you're here. :yahoo: :funky: :clap: :flowers: :welcome:

My lil :angel:

dd

clear.gif

Kayty

Hehe I'm glad to be here. Your awesome ddee. (ha I guess I'm the only one who will spell it that way) :)

Kayty

Welcome Kayty!!

Thrilled to have you with us, and glad that you heard from a friend! Enjoy your camping trip, (I love camping, and am soooo jealous!!) ;)

ddHopes

Kayty said:
Hehe I'm glad to be here. Your awesome ddee. (ha I guess I'm the only one who will spell it that way) :)

Kayty

I do wish we had a new post since last visit option. You know? since last visit, new posts , so I can keep up here, it's hard. Dave any chance in that? You can spell it anyway you want, and I'll just call you my lil monster. :lmao: LOL. Actually many people call me mo mo or mamma DD. Or my hubby calls me shnuuckems. So since I lovs ya sooo much, call me anything. almost. :shocked:..........lol.
dd

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.