• Quote of the Day
    "You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world's happiness by
    giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged."
    Dale Carnegie, posted by Cat Dancer

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
"Futuristic office keeps workers fit on the job" (MSNBC Article)

The picture in the above article says it all, and here is the picture's caption:

Dr. James Levine keeps a 1 mph pace on his treadmill while checking his e-mail...The obesity researcher and his team at the Mayo Clinic have developed an alternative to traditional cubicles by combining a computer, desk and treadmill in one unit.

This treadmill-workstation is not yet commercially available. However, I already have a standing computer desk and a treadmill. I just need to combine the two :)

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
"Futuristic office keeps workers fit on the job" (MSNBC Article)

The picture in the above article says it all, and here is the picture's caption:

Dr. James Levine keeps a 1 mph pace on his treadmill while checking his e-mail...The obesity researcher and his team at the Mayo Clinic have developed an alternative to traditional cubicles by combining a computer, desk and treadmill in one unit.

This treadmill-workstation is not yet commercially available. However, I already have a standing computer desk and a treadmill. I just need to combine the two :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom