More threads by lallieth

lallieth

On Tuesday I started to feel more anxiety and I connected that with the session with the therapist?wednesday was the same then BANG..my period started on Thursday and I made the connection.

It was the same for all the other emotions I felt over the past few days,anger,anxiety,along with other physical symptoms,the biggest being lack of energy and drive.

I was never one to suffer from PMS,or at least not that I recognized,but it seems the older I get the more PMS I seem to have during my cycle?s

The anxiety I feel during my cycle is easy for me to dismiss and deal with and yet the anxiety caused by fear or worry isn?t and that frustrates me.I think it?s because my period anxiety is pure physical,whereas other anxiety is mental which leads to physical

Now that I have recognized that I get PMS a few days before my period I will take the steps to ensure I have an easier transition

Halo

That's a great observation to make however I am sorry that you had to go through it without realizing what it was......PMS does suck!!!

lallieth

That's a great observation to make however I am sorry that you had to go through it without realizing what it was......PMS does suck!!!
It does SUCK!!!! I probably had a mild degree of it but just dismissed it as being "normal" or never really paid attention to it.Now why can't the other anxiety I feel be as easy to dismiss..BRING ON MENOPAUSE

braveheart

Unfortunately PMS is documented more in women in their late-ish 30s.
For me, working through the conflicts helps immensely, and then I take some supplements to help. Cutting out chocolate really seems to help me, too!
I have yet to see what the PMS expert recommends, though!

lallieth

I thought that maybe an hour of intense exercise would do me good,I was dragging my butt this morning,walking through the bush with the dogs..but the exercise has made me exhausted,not to mention all my muscles are jelly and shaking..lol

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.