More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Rare Hitler Psychoanalysis Now Available Online
Tuesday, march 29, 2005

Hitler Psychoanalysis Now Available Online

A rare 1943 document a psychological analysis of the personality of Adolph Hitler that predicted, among other things, his eventual suicide is now available on the Cornell Law Library's Web site, at http://www.lawschool.cornell.edu/library/donovan/hitler/.

The copyright to the original document number three of only 30 copies made was granted to the Law Library by Nina Murray, the widow of the document' main author, Dr. Henry A. Murray.

Henry Murray was a pre-World War II director of the Harvard Psychological Clinic and, during the war, served in the Office of Strategic Services, the forerunner to the Central Intelligence Agency. The psychological profile of Hitler was among the papers discovered in the Law Library's Donovan Nuremberg Trials Collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

just mary

Actually, he is a she and she's an up and coming bureaucrat, she's going to do so well though, she's going to fit right in :)

Not sure if I should post this here or not but I'm feeling low again. I've been having a hard time reaching out to people, I've been isolating myself and the future is starting to look pretty bleak. I just feel old.

Thanks for letting me post. You can probably tell but this is the first forum I've ever been a part of and everyone here has been really nice. Thank-you.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.