More threads by ^^Phoenix^^

:(
For the last two weeks, I have been experiancing a higher level of anxiety than I have in a long time. Today I woke up, and my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. I tried deep breathing and meditation, but because i was so jittery, i couldn't concentrate on either.. I just haven't been able to calm down. I have just started my new job, (two weeks) and I know that this could be a reason, but honestly, I haven't been thinking about it at all today. I have had digestive tract issues recently and so my boss knows I'm taking it easy. So if i'm 'off the hook' with work... why am I freaking out?
Its making me depressed. I just want to be better. I'm sick of feeling weak.
:cry:

Re: anxiety

Sorry you're feeling badly.

Have you been to the doctor lately for a checkup? Are you eating ok?

If you've been sick I'd say that could make anxiety worse and then it goes around and around in a circle. Or it seems like it does. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, I hope you can get to feeling better soon.

ThatLady

The digestive tract issues and the anxiety could be related. Either might cause the other, really. It's probably a good idea to make an appointment with you doctor for a check up, Phoenix.

I've been four times in the last two weeks, had blood taken and stool and urine samples.
I just had a talk with my new boss and even though I work from home, and have done research that she has been impressed with the whole time that I have been sick, she still thinks that i am letting me being sick getting in the way of things.
so i'm in a mood now.
:mad:
next time my heart is racing I'm doing some excersize.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Exercise won't help.

Major culprits:

1. nicotine
2. caffeine
3. cannabis
4. alcohol

Get your doctor to prescribe some medication for the anxiety/PAT. You're in a cycle where the anxiety symptoms create more anxiety - and you need to break out of it.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.