More threads by kelsischanging

After 52 days, I relapsed. I went to treatment, completed 34 days inpatient and I relapsed and am on a run. I have my opiates (pills) coming my way tomorrow. I thought I would only go for a weekend(this coming weekend) then today at work, I just decided I'm going to drink. I got so excited. Now I'm so many drinks in, I can't believe it and am waiting to get my pills tomorrow.

I keep telling myself you are only out until Sunday, then you go back to intensive outpatient..Monday and you get back on track, knowing what a relapse feels like...but I didn't think my run would last this long.

I keep typing text to people, telling them I relapsed but I delete them bc I don't think I'm done.

I can't believe I'm even here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HBas

You are strong and you are beatiful and you can beat this, don't wait another second ~ send those messages and get the support and help you need. Thinking of you!

I told my best friend this morning and I went to an AA meeting. I'm going to tell my IOP group tonight. I won't let this relapse define me but I will learn from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotthenCold

I just relapsed after 20 months. I planned it too. Now I'm calling in sick to work lest I get drug tested, and it's so obvious what's up but I keep lying because I don't want to lose my job.

Guh.

Good luck. One thing I learned after this latest relapse, which involved psychedelics that taught me some things, is that everything is always ok, and that we are all beautiful. Everything will work out.

Love
HTC

Peter

MVP
An addiction is like a train that races to a dead end (literally). When the train stops at a station, we get a chance to get off.
When we relapse, we have decided to reboard the train.
The problem is, nobody can know if the station that you decided to get off is actually the last station or not.

I beg of you to get off the train, and be prepared to go to any length to not reboard it (ever again).

PS. The last station I got off was 26 years ago.

HotthenCold

Was just re-reading what I wrote before and want to apologize. Please reach out to your support network. You're right, this doesn't have to define you!!!

Sending love your way
HTC

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.