More threads by David Baxter PhD

foghlaim

actually haven't been anywhere else really.. tho i am playing soduko at the min.. while waiting for this page to fin loading... the game wasn't causing it as i have only just opened anohter windo a few mins ago and it load really fast, just here seems to be the prob at the min. this reply box and some icons ( tte's is not showing but yours is) are still not coming up for ages and ages....

It could perhaps be the server that you are logged onto having a large amount of users at the moment? I just say that because I currently arn't having much problem with psychlinks.

Halo

No problems on my end either but my suggestion Fog would be to log out completely from the forum and then log back in and see if that helps. Sometimes when I am experiencing difficulties if I log out and log back in it works for me.

foghlaim

okay will try it but i can't see it helping much if any help as i logged out a while ago.. and came back on after an hour or so.. and it's still happening...

I hope me computer hasn't got gremlins in it works.. :) I'd rather it was a prob to do with the forum.. sorry.. :)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It's not necessarily your computer OR the forum server, Fog. Starting over the Christmas holidays, we have seen a very large jump in circulating email viruses which, as usual, are tying up mail servers and trunk lines. On various other sites, I've experienced outages in DNS servers which I think is related.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.