More threads by forgetmenot

Forgetmenot, I hope that you were able to see your therapist. Continually, I have learned that issues come up and one of the best things we can do is ride them out until we can get the assistance we need to move on. The everyday things were suggested to you are things that others and myself implement for ourselves just to bring a sense of normal to our lives. Often times, we wing it.

I understand wanting to quit. I get that within myself often. The key for me is to keep looking for the bits of joy in my life.

Little joys Jessie are hard to be found these days
i do push myself outside sometimes
it is there in nature some little joys exist

i saw baby pheasants the other day so tiny so tiny they were in middle of road
Mom pheasant sat right in front of us in road hitting her wings on the road to alert her babies to run for safety

She put herself in danger to protect them and she did not leave until each one of them were safe amazing to see such love she had for them
I don't have the ability to save the ones i love no hope i cannot protect or keep them safe
Fear sadness just emotions but very strong ones.
I will try to find more little joys to keep me going i don't know what will happen but i will continue to try that is all one can do thanks Jessie.
Another day for me to get through and i will somehow and i hope your day is filled with more little joys then darkness Jessie take care.

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:59 AM ----------

So got myself to get out of house lol power went down so mall was shut down so i am home now but i tried and the drive alone helped some

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.