More threads by just mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatLady

Re: Songs that describe how I'm feeling (part 2)

I wasn't talking about Ozzie as Ozzie the human being! I was talking about his name! I love Ozzie! :D

This song relates to Davids thread about christmas and to how Im feeling at the moment, (depressed) a friend of mine wrote this song its better with the music but the words mean alot to me this time of year,,

sing me a song of so long ago,
when years where long and I loved the snow
take me by night to a christmas so cold
one that stays white in lonely hearts that grow old
white where the roofs and dark where the skys
I watched his moves, I saw with my eyes
take me along
reindeer and all
I loved you, I loved you
I loved the snow
I would be there if my wish was upon a star
young and free there
but my wishes dont get that far
a memory is all you are
I loved you so
chilly winter sky, cold weather
time will pass me by
should snow ever fall again
i love you, i love you, i love the snow
now and then i see that star
but a memory is all you are
so sing me a song of so long ago
when years where long and I loved the snow
take me by night to a christmas so cold
one that stays white in lonely hearts
hearts that grow old.

I wish you could hear it with the music, its a beautiful song, I have it as a media file but I think with dial up it would take too long to send, not sure, might try it later:)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Are you also on dial-up? If not, send it to psychlinks[at]gmail.com and I can download it from there using a download manager. If you are, don't worry about it because on regular dial-up it will take hours probably.

yes im on dial up too, I just tryed to send it to another email addy I have and it said 24 minutes, which isnt too bad, I might try later to that g mail addy and see what happens!:)

thanks ladybug, glad you liked it:)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

It's very pretty. I think you said a friend wrote it? I wonder if you could get permission from him/her to allow Psychlinks forum members to download it... I'd need the song title, composer, performer(s), etc.

Halo

That would be great if you could get the permission TTE. I would also love t hear it. :)

its a friend i dont see anymore, and havent for well over a year, I dont think he would mind he always wanted for people to hear his songs but i dont know if theres any legal side to me saying yes without him saying yes too!! I could email to anyone that wants to hear it:)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

That's probably the only option, then,TTE (speaking of which there was just one walking around on my keyboard here). I can't offer something as a download unless I have the author's permission.

okay so if anyone wants to hear the song PM me with your email addy, but be patient cuz im on dial up and it takes me about 24 mins to transfer the file:)

One what walking around on your keyboard?????:D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Oops, sorry... mutlitasking* again and got the wrong person and the wrong window... :eek:

It was a ladybug on my keyboard.

(*which I actually can't do, obviously)

budgies tend to drop little packages inbetween the keys, mind you I think a elephant would drop bigger ones so I think would prefer a budgie on my keyboard:D

Status
Not open for further replies.