More threads by forgetmenot

That sucks that you're feeling anxious and sad @forgetmenot. :(
Do you have things that you like to do to help move through those feelings?

Yes thanks gooblax took a bath went to bed early now have to get ready for dr appt. at 1015 uggg already have plans for afterwards to keep me grounded after.

It was good that the nurse stood infront of me i just kept focusing on her and then she asked afterwards how i was i said ok but was sort of dazed abit so tried to focus next on what i had planned to do and that was to take care of my bro and daughter and sister and that gave me a focus point on what to do next and took focus off of what i was feeling. now i am trying to just keep busy. booked for ultrasound and mammogram on Jan 22

GaryQ

MVP
oh yes also ask about CBD oil said not a cure all and did not really seem to want to talk about it so i left it at that.

Great now if you don't want to be hassled by family and friends and hubby tell them doctor did not agree with the idea and you're pretty sure your doc knows more than them ;)

Ya still anxious about that decision like said it wont harm me if i do take dam CBD maybe it will keep them all happy if i do.
i will see tired now fighting all these dam thoughts and emotions trying to push through. Not going to deal with it all now. Just going to sit by fire get warm look at the fire for awhile.

GaryQ

MVP
Sitting by the fire is very calming. Something I really miss; the smell of maple warming up the house.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.