• Quote of the Day
    "Healing might not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn't you,
    all of the expectations, all of the beliefs, and changing into who you are."
    Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D. , posted by Daniel

stargazer

A potential client of mine sent me a song that moved me to tears, viewing mental health conditions, especially manifested in delusional street people, from a spiritual perspective. I've temporarily uploaded it so you can hear it. If you'd like that (and you have a high-speed connection, of course--or else don't mind a lengthy download), click here. The song is called "Wide Eyed," and the artist is Nichole Nordeman.

I think Nichole Nordeman has an amazing voice.

We went to a concert once and she was the "before the big singer" act and at first I was like "hurry up and get it over," but once she started singing I didn't want it to end.

I know that song too.

Halo

I really want to listen to the song but I am at work and have to wait till I get home......now I am even more anxious to hear it :)

stargazer

I'm not up on the Christian music scene in general, and I'd never heard of her until I received that audio file. I've listened to the song over and over, and also been to her MySpace (http://myspace.com/nicholenordeman) since then. She truly is gifted.

sister-ray

Ive never heard of her, will try and download it later, it will take ages as Im on dial up.

Top Bottom