• Quote of the Day
    "The hardest battle you're ever going to fight is the battle to be just you."
    Leo F. Buscaglia, posted by Daniel
well everything is back i am a bit ou tof controle and before anyone askes i spoke to my social worker and she was like ar eyou suicidal when i said no it was like okay than you can wait..it ticked me off soo much but nayway i have been cutting as a way to controle my eating disorder but in the rong way i am completly ou tof it i have no life now it is all about gym school.. if i eat i cut and then sleep i am real tiered of it all the worst thing is latly th elast time i cut it was pretty bad because i really thought that maybe i can change my mentality program myself to know that when i do anythign rong i cut is that noraml.. i am completly ou tof it i am isolated form the world the only things that know me are the machines at the gym otherwise i don,t talk to anyone i don't do anything with anybody i am no lonmguer controling myself my diseases are controling me and i am powerless to stop them..
yours trully ashley

Halo

Hi Ashley-Kate,

I can completely relate to feeling out of control and doing things to try and have control. I also can relate to the feeling of isolating. I know that it feels very unbearable right now but I know that it can and does get better. I am glad that you had the courage to come on here and open up to us. I know that it can be hard as well. I hope that you get the help that you need and that you deserve because you are a great person.

Take Care and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Nancy

Top Bottom